Solutions.brother.com/windows is an official website to download latest and updated drivers for Brother Printer. Setup-support is third party independent support website helps you to install Brother Printer on Windows computer with USB and wireless method. Our support team is available 24/7 to assist you with all problems related to your Brother Printer.
How to install Brother USB Printer on Windows from solutions.brother.com/windows?
Follow below steps to setup Brother Printer on Windows computer with USB connection.
- Unpack and assemble your Brother Printer, connect Printer to computer with USB cable.
- Once your Printer is ON and connected successful, it will install your Printer automatically.
- If your computer will not find driver for your Printer then do it manually.
- Open your internet browser and visit solutions.brother.com/windows.
- Enter your Printer model and download drivers according to your windows OS.
- Once driver download finished double click and open Brother Printer drivers file.
- Click on accept and follow the instructions on screen.
- Once setup completed, test with print.
Note: You need to buy a USB cable, as USB cable won’t come with new Brother Printer.
How to connect Brother Wireless Printer with USB cable?
- Connect your Brother Printer to windows computer with the help of USB cable.
- Once it will install automatic drivers, download drivers again.
- Visit solutions.brother.com/windows and download latest and updated driver for Brother Printer as per your windows operating system.
- Open Brother Printer installation drivers file and select install wireless Printer with USB connection.
- After few click, it will show you list of available wireless connections.
- Select your wireless connection and enter WIFI password to connect with WIFI.
- Once your Printer connected successfully verify with test Print.
Note: Once your Printer connected to wireless router, unplug the USB cable to check wireless connection.
How to setup Brother Wireless Printer without USB cable?
- Locate the WPS button on wireless router, require afterwards.
- Turn ON your Printer and make sure your computer is connected with wireless router.
- Go to control panel on windows computer and hit on add Printer.
- It will open list of Printers, select your Printer and hit next.
- If your Printer not in the list you need to install manually.
- Go to solutions.brother.com/windows download latest updated drivers for Brother Printer compatible with your operating system.
- Open Brother Printer drivers file click accept on license and agreement.
- After some clicks, it will ask you to press WPS button.
- Press WPS button on your WIFI router then press WIFI button on Brother Printer within 2 minutes.
- Once you see connection successful on printer screen, confirm it with test print.
Note: To install wireless Printer setup for Brother your computer and Printer both are connected with same internet connection.
Now you all know steps to install Brother Printer from official website solutions.brother.com/windows. If you still have any question or enquiry click on contact us and fill the form.