Epson connect Printer setup utility will available at epson.com/connect help you to download latest and updated drivers for Epson Printer. In this article we will guide you all the require steps to install & setup Epson printer on windows and MAC computer. There are three different methods to install Epson Printer which you will find here.
How to install Epson USB Printer on Windows from Epson connect Printer setup utility?
Given instructions will help you in setting up Epson USB Printer on windows computer.
- Turn ON and connect your Epson Printer to Windows computer with USB cable connection.
- Windows will automatically install drivers for your Epson Printer from Windows database.
- If Epson Printer setup won’t start itself, you need to install Epson Printer manually.
- Open Epson connect Printer setup utility official website which is www.epson.com/connect, enter your Printer model to download latest and updated Epson Printer drivers for windows computer.
- Open Epson Printer setup driver file, click on accept to proceed with Epson setup utility.
- After few clicks you will see installation completed.
- Now your Epson Printer is connected to windows computer with USB cable, check with test print.
Note: USB cable won’t come with new Epson Printer so you need to buy a USB cable to connect your Printer.
How to connect Epson wireless Printer to Windows computer with USB cable?
Below are the instructions which help you to install Epson wireless Printer on Windows computer thru USB cable connection.
- Open your Epson Printer from box and assemble it.
- Connect your Epson Printer to Windows computer with USB cable connection.
- It will start automatic setup of Epson Printer but to install with wireless connection download the drivers manually.
- Go to Epson connect Printer setup utility website is epson.com/connect then enter your Printer model and download the latest Epson drivers as per your Windows operating system.
- Once Epson driver file downloaded double click on it, accept license and agreement.
- After few clicks you will see option to connect Epson wireless Printer with USB cable click on it and press next.
- Once setup will complete, test your Epson Printer with test printout.
Note: To test your Epson Printer wireless driver unplug the USB cable and test with print.
How to install Epson wireless Printer on Windows computer without USB cable?
In below steps you will find instructions to setup Epson wireless Printer without USB cable on Windows computer by visiting Epson connect Printer setup utility.
- To setup Epson wireless Printer, locate the WPS button on your wireless router.
- Turn ON your Epson Printer and make sure your computer is connected with wireless router.
- Open control panel and click on add Printer in windows computer.
- Now you will see list of available Printers, select your Epson Printer and press next.
- It will install your Epson Printer drivers.
- If your Epson Printer not in the list open your browser and visit Epson connect Printer setup utility website is epson.com/connect.
- Search for your Epson Printer model and download the drivers as per your Windows operating system.
- Hit and open downloaded Epson Printer driver file and click accept on license agreement.
- After few clicks you will see option to press WPS button.
- Press WPS button on your wireless router then press OK on Epson Printer within 2 minutes.
- Now you will see connection successful on Epson Printer screen.
- Verify Epson Printer wireless connection with test Print.
Note: Make sure your Epson Printer and computer both are connected within the same internet connection.